Setting up the Full Hyperledger fabric Developer’s Environment¶
See Setting Up The Development Environment to set up your development environment.
The following commands are all issued from the vagrant environment. The following will open a terminal session:
cd <your cloned location>/fabric/devenv vagrant up vagrant ssh
- Issue the following commands to build the Hyperledger fabric client (HFC) Node.js SDK including the API reference documentation
cd /opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-node <TBD>
- Issue the following command where your Node.js application is located if you wish to use the
require("hfc"), this will install the HFC locally.
npm install /opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-node
Or point to the HFC directly by using the following
require() in your code:
- To build the API reference documentation:
cd /opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-node <TBD make doc>
- To build the reference documentation in the Fabric-starter-kit
docker exec -it nodesdk /bin/bash cd /opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-node <TBD make doc>
- The the API reference documentation will be available in: